January 25 2017
Heart of Palm Dip
Hearts of Palm are an interesting vegetable. They are, as the name suggests, the center of certain types of palm trees, and considered a delicacy. Heart of Palm doesn’t have much flavor by itself, but it goes wonderfully with onions. Some people also put them with salads or fruit.
This dip pairs heart of palms with green onions for a really delicious treat. I highly recommend serving with pita chips or bread!
- 1 14.25oz Hearts of Palm can
- 1 Cup Mozzarella
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Green Onion Chopped
- 3/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- Chop up your hearts of palm. You want small pieces for optimal dipping!
- Mix all your ingredients together in a medium size bowl, and then pour into a pie plate (or equivalent.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Serve warm with pita chips!
This is the recipe which inspired my Heart of Palm Sandwich.
Share this Recipe